Privacy Notice

For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 2018, the ‘controller’ of the personal data which you provide in the attached form is the West Yorkshire Combined Authority (“The Combined Authority”, “we”, “us”) of Wellington House, 40-50 Wellington St, Leeds LS1 2DE (tel: 0113 251 7272) which is the responsible statutory body for the Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership (“LEP”). The Combined Authority is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office with registration number ZA051694.

The Combined Authority has been appointed by the NP11 to collect this data to ensure interested parties are kept up to date with the latest news and developments.

Data will also be processed by Social, which manages and maintains the NP11 website.

We will not share your information with any other organisation or third party. There may be other circumstances in which we may share or use certain information about you, which are:

  1. if we have a legal obligation to do so or if we are required or requested to do so by a competent authority such as the police or a court;
  2. if we need to use or disclose your information to obtain legal advice or in connection with legal proceedings;
  3. if we need to share your information to protect your vital interests if you are unable to give us consent or it is unreasonable for us to ask for your consent in the circumstances (e.g. if you are injured).

We will retain your information while you are signed up to receive communications from the NP11. You have the option to opt-out at any time and request that we remove your details from our distribution list.

Information provided to the Combined Authority will be processed under Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR which states that the data subject has given consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more specified purposes.

As a data subject you have a number of rights under the DPA. These include the right to access the information which we hold about you. In some cases you may have a right to have your personal data rectified, erased or restricted, and to object to certain use of your data. You have an absolute right to demand that you stop receiving marketing information.

If you are unsatisfied with the manner in which we collect or handle your personal data you have a right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office. Information about how to make complaints can be found on the ICO’s website at

For further information, or to contact us to make a request, please visit

The Combined Authority’s Data Protection Officer can be contacted at